Saturday, April 18, 2009

My Record Store Day Bounty

Well not really a bounty, I only got one thing, but its pretty damn sweet.
"Psychopathy Red" is Slayer's first new track since 2006's "Christ Illusion" and it came to me in the form of this ridiculously packaged "blood red" 7" available for the first time today. More info on the packaging:
The blood-red vinyl "Psychopathy Red" 7-inch collectors item will be packaged in a special Russian crime scene "evidence envelope," as the song was inspired by the heinous Russian serial killer Andrei Chikatilo, aka the Rostov Ripper, who confessed to brutally murdering 56 children

Yeah...anyways...go find it, only 5,000 copies out there.

1 comment:

  1. I don't actually need to express my sentiments over this, as you can rightfully assume how I feel.

    ReplyDelete