Sunday, March 8, 2009

Eloise's Wee Heavy Scottish Ale

Since Cleanthous deleted his blog (lame ass), I guess it's up to me to inform the world about our brewing endeavors. Currently we've been enjoying what I think is our first really good beer, the "We Want Blood I.P.A." It's crisp, hoppy, not too sweet and delicious. Recently our Daisy Red Ale was enjoyed, and endorsed by Mr. David Bazan, we're working on some sort of deal there...

Our current bun in the oven, "Eloise's Wee Heavy Scottish Ale," is a few days from bottling. For you non Lost lovers, Eloise is the name of the rat Daniel Faraday used in his time travel experiments in the season 4 episode "The Constant." We're nerdy as shit...deal with it. I acquired Adobe CS3 today, and made my first sad attempt at making a label for the new beer. I promise the quality of these will improve as time goes on.



EDIT: Here's Take 2, Featuring: A less creepy picture, a mediocre Photoshop Filter and a Nu-Metal Font. Getting better, but I think it needs a few more drafts.

No comments:

Post a Comment