Monday, February 2, 2009

New Cursive Album, Stat!

From a MySpace Bulletin this morning:
Hey all,

We are pleased to announce we are releasing our new record Mama, I'm Swollen as soon as humanly possible. This means March 10, 2009. Just a little over a month from now. We are extremely thrilled to share it with everyone.

Tracklisting:
1. In the Now
2. From the Hips
3. I Couldn't Love You
4. Donkeys
5. Caveman
6. We're Going to Hell
7. Mama, I'm Satan
8. Let Me Up
9. Mama, I'm Swollen
10. What Have I Done?

PREORDER IT HERE

Due to the short prep time vinyl will be delayed until April 21st. It should be worth the wait, we plan to do 180 gram vinyl and cool deluxe packaging.

All the Love,
Cursive

Now if they'd only book a damn Seattle show.

1 comment:

  1. I saw them on The Ugly Organ tour and they were great. I am way bummed they lost Greta, the old Cellist, though. I dug the horns on Happy Hollow, but it wasn't quite as awesome. I am excited to hear how this one turns out.

    ReplyDelete